Share this on Facebook
Time to eat! Who do you want preparing your next meal?
- Professionally trained chefs
- Food truck folk
- Fast-Food Employees
- Someone's Grandma
And where do you wanna get your fruits and veggies from?
- The supermarket
- My neighbor
- I'll just grow my own!
What's your idea of a traffic jam?
- Too many cars
- Too many cows
And what's your idea of a fun Saturday night?
- Getting drunk with the locals
- Just you, your truck, and the open country
- Falling asleep on the couch
What thought makes you feel more lonely?
- Too many people I don't know, all in the same place!
- Empty road that stretches for miles and miles with no people in sight!
- I don't want either!
Which sort of architecture do you find most pleasing to the eye?
- Country estates
- Modern skyscrapers
- Old urban neighborhoods
- Old shacks in the middle of nowhere
- Shopping malls with big sales
Which interior home decor do you prefer?
- Modern, but a little homey
- Ultra-modern and sleek
- Country style, nice and homey
- Your grandma's living room
- None of these... yuck...
Which view would you prefer waking up to each morning?
- Ah... the city!
- Gorgeous mountains
- Fertile farmland
- A vibrant ethnic neighborhood
City dwellers and country folk alike enjoy some... "unique" dishes. Which of the following exotic foods would you most like to dig into?
- Pickled pig's feet
- Roadkill sandwich
- I wouldn't try any of this crap!
What's your idea of expanding your cultural horizons?
- Visiting a museum or gallery
- Attending a play or other performance
- Eating out at the local Chinese buffet