Share this on Facebook
What is the best skill for problem solving?
- Emotional creativity
- Facts and practicality
- Organized and thorough details
- Unique ideas
What factors limit completing goals the most?
- Inept ability
You spent the last three years studying the mating habits of ducks, and know everything on the topic. At a duck conference, a stranger explains their mating habits to you exactly the opposite of how you’ve studied. You…
- Correct them
- Double-check my facts
- Silently know I'm right
- Listen and respond openly to their ideas
“U” was first used to substitute “You” by whom?
- Dr. Seuss
- The Millennial generation of cyber-chatters
- The Hallmark Company
Socrates taught students in an unordinary way, which caused him to get executed. What was his tactic?
- Active application of readings
- Reenacting historical texts
- Encouraging pupils to be wrong
- Constantly asking questions to form conclusions
How much sex do you have?
- A lot, with a lot of people
- A fair amount with specific people
- An occasional amount with one person
- It's usually more of a solo act
Do you use drugs?
- Recreationally at parties
- Experimentally, I take drugs to have an experience
You have suspicion that an unmarked island is located off the coast of Cuba. All evidence works against your findings. To explore your theory, you…
- Focus on something more plausible
- Spend all my time and money on finding out the truth
- Prove my point with findings to get funding
- Find a group of people who agree, and form a coalition
In a 3-hour lecture, you...
- Take notes
- Try to pay attention
What is your IQ score?
- 90 or less
- 130 or above
- I don't know