Share this on Facebook
When you have an argument with your SO, who is usually the first to apologize?
- We both usually apologize at about the same time
You just inherited some serious cash from a long lost relative. What do you do with the money?
- Throw an extravagant party for all my friends and family!
- Save part and give part of it away
- Buy my dream house
- Buy gifts and pay off bills for my loved ones!
Which holiday gets you most excited every year?
- Valentine's Day
You're already super busy, but your boss asks you to take on an extra assignment. What do you do?
- Tell them no way! I'm already stressed out as it is!
- Say yes, but feel very overwhelmed
- Ask politely if I can wait to take on the new assignment
- I'll take it but only if I get a raise to go along with it!
What sort of occupation sounds the most fun?
- Stay at home parent
Choose a children's book:
- "The Rainbow Fish"
- "The Giving Tree"
- "Charlotte's Web"
- "The Cat in The Hat"
What is the best part about hosting a party?
- Making sure my guests have a great time
- Getting to network with others
- Getting to make some fun memories with my friends
- When it's over
It's your best friend's birthday! What do you have planned?
- A surprise party at my place
- Dinner at their favorite restaurant
- I might pick up a card at the store (if I remember)
- No plans - spur of the moment is the best plan!