Share this on Facebook
How much do you press "snooze" on your alarm?
- Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't
- Quite a lot
- I don't even need an alarm
- So many times, I have to set a limit
You've just woken up: how strong is your craving for breakfast?
- Not breakfast, maybe a burger?
- I'm not hungry at all
- Bacon and eggs are the first thing on my mind
- I'm a little hungry
Now you're at the breakfast table: how alert are you feeling?
- Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!
- I can barely register what's happening around me
- Just alert enough, I'd say
Your two-hour final exams are tomorrow! Luckily, you can choose when to take it. Which time slot do you pick?
- 8AM to 10AM
- 11AM to 1PM
- 3PM to 5PM
- 7PM to 9PM
Around what time do you start to tire and feel sleepy?
- 8PM to 10PM
- 10PM to 12AM
- 12AM to 2AM
- 2AM to 3AM
For how long can you resist the urge to sleep when it hits?
- A very long time, I can handle being sleepy
- I can for a little bit, but only if I have to
- I have very little resistance to sleepiness
It's a holiday tomorrow, and there's absolutely nothing on your schedule! When do you wake up?
- 7AM or earlier
- 7AM to 9AM
- 9AM to 11AM
- 11AM or later
How much coffee do you need to stay functional?
- I don't drink more than the occasional cup
- Ewww, I don't drink coffee
- ...I think I drink more coffee than water...
- I'm pretty dependent. I can't do anything without it.
How hard do you find it to drag yourself out of bed in the mornings?
- I need a tow truck to pull me out of bed
- Depends, if I need to get up, I will. If I don't have anything to do, I'll stay in bed.
- I can get up immediately
Your fitness-enthusiast friend has just invited you to exercise for an hour starting at 7AM. How do you react?
- Pretty well, I like it bright and early
- Awesome! It's the perfect time!
- I can barely walk at that time, let alone exercise
- Not too well, I'd be sleepy