Share this on Facebook
Have you invaded the privacy of someone else's cellphone?
- I was just erasing evidence
- I synched my laptop with their phone so I know when they add new numbers
- I respect my significant other's privacy
Do you read your ex's tweets?
- I want them to know I still care
- I just miss them
- RSS feeds are really cool, I can follow someone without their knowing I'm following them
- No, I'm scared of what I'll read
Do you have more than 2 pictures of your favorite celebrity?
- I cut them out of magazines and put them on my bedroom walls
- Does my screensaver count?
- I'd rather have pictures of people I know
- Yes, I took a selfie of us when I met them in Hollywood
Do you know your favorite celebrity's birthday?
- I don't even know my parents' birthdays
- Yes, and I send them a gift every year
- I get an alert on Facebook
- No, I just admire their work
Do you have a favorite barista?
- Baristas are hot
- I insist they make my espresso
- I don't really care, I just try to avoid trainees
- Yes, and I've entered their shifts in a spreadsheet
Do you think celebrities have a right to privacy?
- People are most interesting to watch when they think they're alone
- Totally, they're people too
- Speaking of private, I wish the police would give me back my computer, there's a lot of private stuff on there
- No - that's why they get paid the big bucks
Do you know anyone from your old job?
- I'll be introducing myself to the person they replaced me with
- I made copies of their personnel records
- I keep in touch with the people I like
- I never liked anyone there in the first place
Are you easily obsessed?
- I was kind of into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles when I was a kid
- Only my favorite celebrity
- I have a favorite beer
- First it was different rose varieties, and now it's antique miniature cars
Have you Googled your crush?
- Yes, Google Maps
- Yea, so I know their interests and can pretend to have them too
- I like Google Earth, I can look at their car and practically in their windows
- I prefer to get to know them the old fashioned way
Have you ever gone through another person's trash?
- Ew, yuck!
- No, shredders cramp my style
- I was just helping them recycle