Share this on Facebook
Imagine a morning without coffee. How do you feel?
- I feel perfectly fine
- I feel... a little tired and cranky
- I feel like EVERYBODY NEEDS TO SHUT THE HELL UP!
How many cups of coffee do you drink a day?
- I seldom drink coffee
- I don't drink it every day
- 1 cup
- 2 cups
- 3 or more cups!
When do you first start craving your first cup of the day?
- Soon after waking
- I don't crave coffee
- Late morning/early afternoon
- Before I even open my eyes!
Can others sense when your coffee battery is running low?
- "The others" are usually cowering in fear, somewhere out of sight...
- Nah... I'm not that extreme
- Maybe sometimes, I guess
- I don't have a "coffee battery"
A diner just opened up near your house, serving the best breakfast you’ve ever had… except their coffee really sucks. Will you eat there again?
- If I am already sufficiently caffeinated, sure!
- Eh... good food can't make up for bad coffee. Not in a diner!
How do you feel about using energy drinks as an alternative pick-me-up?
- I'd rather have coffee, but they are okay
- Caffeine makes me jittery
- I'm offended
- I like them better, actually!
Well, what about tea?
- I prefer tea to coffee!
- Tea has its own place in my life... but it's not coffee
- I don't really drink tea or coffee
- Seriously? TEA? I'm starting to get angry here...
You go to your friend’s house and they offer you a cup of coffee. "But it’s only instant," they say. What do you think?
- All coffee is the same to me
- Beggars can't be choosers... I'll take what I can get!
- No thanks. I prefer the real deal.
- Instant coffee is fine!
It’s 9 p.m. and you have to get up early in the morning. You're meeting your friend at a café. Is it too late for a cup of coffee?
- I'll go with decaf
- Anything after noon is too late
- There is no such thing as "too late for coffee"
- I drink coffee too late more often than I probably should...
Be honest, when you stare into the inky blackness of this freshly poured cup of coffee, where do your thoughts lead you?
- I feel a little disgusted
- I’m thinking: “Hey, that looks pretty good!”
- I feel absolutely nothing
- I feel warm and fuzzy