You're jetting off on holiday, and the plane taxis to the runway. The flight attendant begins the safety announcement. What are you doing?
- Gazing at my loved one next to me - this may be our last moment together
- I'm listening to the announcement, making sure I know where the exits are
- I've dozed off
- I don't travel on planes
Do you smoke?
- I quit, but will have one occasionally at a party
- Like a chimney, and I don't care who knows it
- Anyone who would put that poison in their body is an idiot
- Nope, the smell gives me a headache
You're at a beach where a surfer was attacked by a shark a few weeks ago. What do you do?
- No worries! As long as I'm not in the water during dawn or dusk
- I can enjoy the beach without going in the water
- Roll up my pants and wade into the water
- I go for a swim and remind myself that I am more likely to die from a falling coconut
You are traveling and the hotel you booked is situated in a seedy part of town. What are you thinking?
- Go straight up to the room, lock and deadbolt everything
- As long as it's clean
- I'm on the phone booking a different hotel
- I won't be out late anyway, I'm sure it'll be okay
You are approached about doing a skydive for charity. What is your response?
- Awesome! What a great cause!
- Decline but make a donation
- Maybe, can I decide after you jump first?
Have you made any preparations for your demise?
- I have the coffin and seating arrangements sorted out already
- I've never even thought about it
- I have life insurance and have written my will
- I think being scattered at my favorite place would be nice
Would you consider going on a safari?
- Oh, it's too dangerous. I do enjoy the PBS specials though.
- It's on my bucket list!
- Maybe... only if the jeep we travel in is super secure. Oh, and all the guides need to have guns.
- Been there, done that. One of the most amazing experiences ever!
Imagine you're in Marrakech's famous Jemaa el-Fnaa square, surrounded by exotic sights, smells, and sounds. Where would you eat?
- I try everything in the square. Good thing I have Imodium with me!
- I'll enjoy the sights but wait to eat when we get back to the hotel
- I'm sure even Marrakech has a McDonalds, right?
- The fresh orange juice looks awesome!
You're walking home one night and see an old lady being mugged. What do you do?
- Good thing I have a black belt - I run over and help!
- Run home as fast as I can
- I call 911
- Shout and make a ruckus
You're caught out in the rain, and there's lightning in the distance. You have an umbrella with you. You:
- Cautiously use the umbrella, sticking close to buildings
- Carry on walking as normal
- Miserably huddle in a doorway until the storm passes
- Keep the umbrella down and walk home in the rain