Share this on Facebook
Have you taken or do you plan to take the CAT or the GRE?
- I plan to take or have already taken both CAT and GRE.
- I've already taken the CAT at least once.
- I plan to take the CAT.
- I've already taken the GRE at least once.
- I plan to take the GRE.
Which of the following describes your use of the internet?
- Reading/writing blogs; using email/IM; doing research for assignments.
- Email, browsing news sites and active participation in online trading and stocks.
- Both (1) and (2).
- Email, blogging, as well as looking up foreign universities you want to apply to.
- Email/IM; blogging; looking up financial news and current affairs.
Which of the following would be your ideal workplace?
- A niche profession, not too many co-workers, with your own office or computer lab.
- A research-based job with interactions with some co-workers at your level of expertise, as well as professional gurus you can learn from
- An international location at which you can hone your professional skills and have access to the latest technological developments.
- A high-profile job in the heart of the financial sector of a thriving business district, with an international clientele.
- A thriving hi-tech office on the sixteenth floor with plenty of interaction with your colleagues
The guy/girl of your dreams has finally agreed to go out with you. Where do you go on your date?
- Either a play or the cinema, and maybe a drive or some pubbing afterwards.
- The latest Hindi blockbuster followed by dinner and dancing
- Pizza and a passionate discussion about your common interests, including where you both want to go for higher studies.
- A play or literary reading, followed by an animated discussion about it at the nearest chai shop
- An ethnic biryani joint where you discuss politics and current affairs over dinner.
Regardless of where you live now, which of these places might you choose to move to for work?
- Has to be a metro, preferably Mumbai, where you get a sense of being in the country's financial centre.
- A metropolitan centre well-connected to smaller areas nearby, with a few trips abroad to enhance your professional growth
- Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata, maybe visting rural areas once in a while to conduct surveys/research.
- Bangalore/Mumbai/Hyderabad, with occasional work-related trips abroad.
- An international location that gives you access to technological resources and which is a thriving economic centre
What do you dream of doing on your next vacation?
- Skiing in Switzerland or scuba diving in Sri Lanka.
- A relaxed trip in either India or abroad where you catch up on your reading and see the sights
- Doing a biking tour of Rajasthan with your friends.
- Anything adventurous, either hiking or biking at interesting locations that are off the beaten track
- Going on a hiking trip in the Himalayas.
Your boss invites you to dinner at her place. You
- remember to pick up flowers for her on the way
- dress formally and take along a bottle of French wine to present to your host
- give her both flowers and a bottle of champagne.
- present her with an autographed copy of a book by one of her favourite authors
- ask if you can bring dessert
Which of these recent films did you like the most?
- Hazaron Khwahishen Aisi
- The Mistress of Spices
- Page 3
- 15 Park Avenue
Which of the following are you likely to carry along to read while travelling?
- Manga/graphic novels
- The Google Story
- A technogeek sci-fi novel
- An Isaac Asimov novel
- The Economic Times
If you wrote your autobiography, you would title it:
- Money Makes the World Go Round
- Why I Won the Nobel in Economics
- Why Money Makes the World Go Round
- An Indian in New York
- The Road Less Travelled
What's your attitude to the college/university you attend(ed)?
- It's the best B-school in the country.
- It was definitely Ivy league as far as Indian schools are concerned, but I need an international degree to really broaden my horizons
- It prepared me well to get a high-profile job at a global company
- I'm proud of my alma mater. It's one of a kind.
- It helped me develop multifaceted skills.
Your best academic subjects are
- a few niche subjects that you want to specialize further in
- Economics as well as anything involving research
- Accounts and Economics
- Every subject, or almost all of them
- a few subjects that you are most drawn to