You walk past a very attractive stranger. You...
- keep walking, I have things to do.
- ask them out on a date.
- hope we both turn around and lock eyes!
On a first date you expect...
- to feel excited & nervous.
- to be swept off my feet if they want a second date!
- to get to third base.
- to get a free meal.
How do you flirt with someone you find attractive at a bar?
- I make eye contact and smile.
- I ask the DJ to dedicate a song to them.
- No time to waste, I start grinding them on the dance floor!
You haven't seen your significant other in over 2 weeks. How do you tell them you miss them?
- Send a love poem describing the first time you met.
- Send a small gift or flowers.
- Give extra attention the next time I see them.
- Send a text message.
When you first start dating somebody, how much time do you like to spend together?
- Every waking second! I might even miss work.
- At least a couple times a week.
- Once a week is plenty!
- As much as I can.
A perfect night at home is...
- a homemade meal with our favorite love songs playing.
- relaxing in front of the TV with our favorite take-out meal.
- watching a movie & popcorn to share.
How do you show someone they are special on Valentine's Day?
- I make dinner at home - complete with candles, flowers, and a bubble bath.
- Valentine's Day is just another commercial holiday.
- I send a singing telegram with a giant bundle of balloons & a big bouquet of flowers!
- A nice dinner at a fancy restaurant.
Your wedding will be/was:
- A fairy tale wedding! We're going to live happily ever after.
- A small ceremony with just close friends and family.
- Fast, easy, and cheap. We have an entire lifetime together!
Do you believe in soulmates?
- I don't think so.
- I think we might have more than one soul mate.
Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Maybe it's possible
- Of course!