What do you think of when you hear the name David Copperfield?
- A magician on TV.
- A novel by Charles Dickens.
- Some guy I went to high school with. How do you know him?
- The name rings a bell, but I can't place it.
Someone offers to sell you three copies of a brand new Jane Austen novel for the price of one. What do you do?
- Buy the novels, sell them on Ebay.
- Buy one. Why would you need all three?
- Ask if he has the latest Thomas Hardy novel as well.
- Brand new Jane Austen novel? I don't think so.
You see a bunch of guys in the alley, playing dice. What do you do?
- Be careful. They'll try to get you to bet all your money.
- Go ahead and participate if you're good at math.
- Feel free to jump into the game. It's all determined by a roll of the dice anyway.
- Sit back and enjoy. There's no money involved.
As a child what was your favorite game?
- Cops and Robbers
What do you do if somebody offers you a half-price bus ticket from New York to Tuscany?
- Politely decline the offer.
- Ask if they have a ticket to Argentina.
- Buy the ticket and scalp it for full price.
- Tell them to brush up on their geography.
Which 80's TV show did you most enjoy?
- Miami Vice
- LA Law
- The A Team
- Love Connection
What's your favorite part of Law & Order (or some other similar show)?
- The attorney's closing arguments.
- The cops' witty banter.
- The back-alley chases.
Do you have cable TV?
- Yes, illegally.
- Yes, legally.
- I can't afford it.
- I don't watch TV.
What is Scarface?
- A classic film starring Paul Muni.
- A classic film starring Al Pacino.
- A classic film starring Robert Redford.
- A film I've never seen.
Would you purchase a Monet for five hundred dollars?
- Yes, that would be a great deal!
- I'd have to check it out first.
- No, but I'd sell a new frame to whoever was offering.