Are You Thelma or Louise?
It’s the quintessential story of the American West. On the run from the law, two women find freedom together as they explore the Southwest. At once touching and poignant, “Thelma & Louise” is the end-all, be-all of buddy movies. At its core, though, are two unlikely companions who couldn’t be more different. Which one are you?
What’s your ideal vacation spot?
- A quiet little island off the coast
- A bustling little dairy farm
- Anywhere far, far away from here
- Give me a cozy spot in the big city
Who’s your ideal mate?
- The artistic type, someone sweet and caring
- I need someone to make my choices for me
- I want someone to support me, but stay out of the way
- If I can be myself around them, that’s all I need
This doing anything for you?
- Um, I have a pulse don’t I?
- I'm more of a Clooney fan
- A bit too smug for my tastes
What’s going to happen if this guy keeps hassling you?
- Let’s not lose our heads here
- I can talk him down
- If I bark loud enough, I won’t need to bite
- He’s about to put one toe over the line
What are you looking for in your life?
Out at the honky tonk, where can you be found?
- On the dance floor
- Getting acquainted with the bartender
- This place have a pool table?
- Bouncing from one place to the next
The cops are on the way. What do you do?
- I run!
- I explain my position, I’m sure they’ll understand
- I politely ask those around me to stay and be my hostages
- If I hide in this cabinet they’ll pass right by me
Do you believe in happy endings?
- Not even a little
- Work hard and you can build one
- Happiness is possible, if you’re willing to settle
Not to be too heavy, but how’s life?
- Peachy keen!
- Hard, but rewarding
- An uphill crawl
- Going to get better
Cats, dogs, or somewhere in between?
- I love all of the fluffy things
- Cats; I like my pets sweet and self-sufficient
- Dogs; I need a pet who’s going to love me proudly
- I’m more of a fish person