Share this on Facebook
When are you allowed to ride in a car without a seatbelt?
- When driving in a rural area
- When in a parking lot
- When the driver is 35 years or older
What should you do if you see this sign?
- Prepare to merge
- Speed up
- Avoid a pothole
What should you do when merging onto a highway?
- Slow down
- Stop until I can go
- Speed up to match other cars' speeds
- Honk my horn to let people know I'm merging
What is this sign telling you to NOT do?
- Make a left
- Make a U-turn
- Turn around in the next 500 feet
- Block the intersection
When are you allowed to pass on a two-way street?
- When the line is a double solid yellow
- When the line is double solid white
- When the line is single solid white
- When there's a dashed line on my side and solid on the other
When you come to broken traffic light, what should you do?
- Slow down, but continue on through
- Maintain regular speed
- Always make a right - don't go through the intersection
- Come to a complete stop before continuing
You've been waiting behind a stopped school bus for 3 minutes - what can you do?
- Slowly go around it
- Honk to remind them there are others waiting
- After 3 minutes, it's ok to pass them at regular speed
- Nothing - have to keep waiting
You're hydroplaning because of accumulated water on a highway - what should you do?
- Slam on the brakes
- Immediately pull over to the shoulder
- Ease my foot off the gas
- Speed up
You and another driver come to a 4-way stop sign at the same time. Who has the right of way?
- I always have the right of way
- The drvier to the left
- The driver to the right
- We make eye contact and decide in the moment
How many car lengths are you supposed to keep between you and the car in front of you?
- Depends on how good my brakes are
- Half of a car per 10 miles of speed
- 1 car per 10 miles of speed
- 10 cars per one mile of speed