When does February have only 27 days?
- Every four years
- Every other year
You're on fire!!! What do you do?
- Call 911
- Stop, drop, and roll
A Nigerian prince sends you an email asking that you send him a few thousand bucks. In return, he will share his vast riches with you. Your response?
- Well, that's an offer I can't refuse. C u soon!
- Moneygram or Western Union, kind sir?
- Doesn't royalty have some money in the bank? Why is he asking me?
- OK, but this is the last time I'm sending you money!
You open your laptop one morning and find a trail of ants having a party on your keyboard. What do you do?
- Scream as loud as possible and chuck it across the room
- Wrap it up and ship it back to the manufacturer. I have a warranty!
- I'll put out ant traps around my laptop tonight
- I should stop eating cupcakes while I use my computer
You get a prescription from your doctor with instructions to take the first pill "now." When is now?
- When the doctor wrote the prescription
- I don't know, I was never good at philosophy
Which of the following countries DOES NOT have the 4th of July?
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
- All of these countries have it
You're driving down the highway and drop your phone between the door and the side of your seat. Your first reaction is to...
- Open my door, letting me reach my phone more easily
- Unbuckle my seat belt, wedge my hand between the seat and the door, and try to drive with one hand
- Weep that I won't be able to check Twitter on the way to work
- Calmly pull over before reaching for my phone
Luckily, you recovered your phone earlier. Too bad the road on your way to work is flooded up ahead. What are you thinking?
- It's just a little water, nothing my car can't handle
- My tires are made of rubber, and rubber floats!
- If I drive really fast, the water won't have time to wash my car away
- I guess I will find another way to work
It's late and you have to work early tomorrow. Your friends are going to an awesome party and offer to pick you up. What do you do?
- Well, if they're driving... I don't want to be rude, right?
- I'll be ready in 5 minutes!
- I don't even respond
- OK, but I'd better be home early!
1, 2, 4, 8... The obvious next number is:
- This question isn't fair!
You just finished grocery shopping for the week, but it looks like all of the checkout lanes are reeeaalllllyyyy long. What do you do?
- I'll take my cart to another store to pay for it
- I'd throw up my hands in defeat, and go hungry for the week
- I'll shout "Do you people even know who I am!?" and push my way to the front
- I'll use one of the self-checkout lanes
Some months have 31 days, others have thirty. But, how many have 28?
- One of them
- Three of them
- Five of them
- All of them
When you’re playing the slot machines, what’s your system to walk away with the most money?
- I just know which machines are hot
- I play three at a time
- Slots? The real money is in the table games!
- Umm… not to gamble?
You’re taking an important test today and you can’t find your lucky charm! What do you do?
- Freak out!
- Call out sick
- Don’t be ridiculous! I have more than one lucky charm!
- There’s no such thing as a lucky charm
Ever pick up a hitchhiker?
- Yep, I do it all the time
- Nope, and I don’t plan to
- Once or twice
- Only the friendly lookin’ ones
You’re caught in a lightning storm! Your best course of action is to…
- Hide under something tall
- Get to the lowest spot I can find
- Seek shelter in a building
- Go to the nearest roof, strip naked, and wave a copper rod over my head
“Everything happens for a reason.” Do you agree with this statement?
- Strongly agree
- Strongly disagree
It really hurts when you bend your arm like that, what do you do?
- Go to the emergency room immediately
- Keep bending it like that
- Umm… stop bending it like that
What’s “elbow grease?”
- Putting in hard work
- Uh… grease for your elbow?
- What we fry elbows in!
- I don’t wanna know
If it looks too good to be true…
- Sign me up!
- It probably is
- It definitely is
Hey! If your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?
- Hell yeah!
- Will there be beer involved?
- Will there be a bungee cord or parachute involved?
- Nope. And, nope.
Fool me once, shame on you…
- Fool me twice, shame on me!
- Fool me – you can’t get fooled again
- But it’s OK, I’m sure you had a reason
- Fool me twice? Say hello to my little friend!
You’re driving home and there’s a downed powerline blocking your path. Eek! What do you do?
- Drive over it! I’ve got rubber tires!
- Get out and move it. Power lines are insulated.
- Get out and splash water on it to make sure it's not active.
- Call the power company and wave off other drivers until they get there.
Is it legal anywhere for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
“Trust is not given, it’s earned.” Do you agree with this statement?
- Strongly agree
- Strongly disagree