Share this on Facebook
Who wrote “Game of Thrones”?
- George Orwell
- George R. R. Martin
- George Saunders
- George Sand
How many legitimate children do Ned and Catelyn Stark have?
What is Robert Baratheon’s weapon of choice?
- Sword of Valerian steel named “Stag”
Who goes by the nickname “Littlefinger”?
- Lord Varys
- Maester Pycelle
- Ser Ilyn Payne
- Petyr Baelish
Why was Ser Jorah Mormont exiled from Westeros?
- He fought for the ‘Mad King’ Targaryen
- He was caught stealing in Winterfell
- He was selling slaves
- He was caught bedding Lady Frey
Why is Daenerys called Khaleesi?
- It is her nickname
- It is her title by marriage
- It is Dothraki for “Mother”
- It was the name her brother gave her as kids to escape Westeros
Tyrion said, “My brother Jamie has his sword, I have my …”
- sense of humor
What is the name of Ned Stark’s sword?
Where is the Iron Throne located?
- King's Landing
- Casterly Rock
Whose house sigil is the direwolf?