Who do you first think of when you hear the name Lenny?
- Comedian Lenny Bruce
- Rock star Lenny Kravitz
- Squiggy's friend on Laverne and Shirley
- Basketball coach Lenny Wilkens
What was Disco Duck?
- A character on Sesame Street
- A hit song by Rick Dees
- A Saturday morning cartoon
- A clothing line for children
Which 70s TV character was known for saying "dyn-o-mite?"
- The Fonz
- Arnold from Diff'rent Strokes
- JJ from Good Times
- Latka from Taxi
What is "the word?"
Who wanted to know if you've never been mellow?
- John Travolta
- The Bee Gees
- Elton John
- Olivia Newton-John
Do you currently own a pair of bell-bottoms?
- I had a pair back in the day
- Yes, and I wear them with pride!
What does it mean when somebody does "The Hustle?"
- They're doing a dance
- They are working really hard
- They're scamming somebody
- They're very good at playing video games
What is a Dancing Machine?
- Something I can order by mail
- A popular dance
- A hit song by the Jackson 5
- A popular movie
According to Abba, how old is the Dancing Queen?
- Old enough to know better
- Barely 21
- Only 17
- 39 and holding on
How often have you been to a drive-in theater?
- Only a few times
- Never, but I'd love to try it
- It's my favorite thing to do!
- Wow, I thought those only existed in movies