Are you still able to whistle the theme to the X-Files?
- I can!
- I can't
- I haven't even seen the show
- I still have a crush on Mulder and/or Scully...
Do you fondly recall the sound of a 56k modem chirping and hissing as it it connects to the internet?
- Ahh.. Music to my ears back then
- The sound of frustration? Yes, I suppose I do recall it, tho not very fondly...
- I don't know what you're talking about
You're being moved to a desert island for the rest of your life. Your radio will be custom designed to only receive the music from one decade. Which do you choose?
- 80s music, like Cyndi Lauper, Bruce Springsteen, George Michael, Bon Jovi, Metallica, Michael Jackson, etc...
- 90s music, like 2Pac, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Oasis, Garth Brooks, Whitney Houston, etc...
- 00's music, like the White Stripes, Eminem, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, etc...
- Any other decade
Do you still sometimes refer to things as “da bomb”?
- Yes, but only ironically, of course
- I don't know what that means
- Ugh, do people still say that?
Mood rings… someone should really bring those back, right? Let's do it!
- Yes! Let's!
- I'm indifferent
- No, let's not!
- I don't know what a 'mood ring' is...
Do you know how to properly employ "The Yada-Yada" to shorten a potentially uncomfortable story?
- Not sure what you mean
- Eugh, is that a Seinfeld reference?
- One of the best comedies EVER!
Remember when everyone used "fly" as a synonym for hip or sexy? Care to bring it back?
- Don't know, don't care
- Yeah, I remember... ugh. No.
- You mean like the "Fly Girls" on "In Living Color"? Yeah, let's bring it back!
Copious quantities of flannel, yea or nay?
Who is this man?
- That's Matt Kowalski from “Gravity”
- That's Danny Ocean from the "Ocean" Series
- That's Dr. Doug Ross from "E.R."
- That's the worst "Batman" I've ever seen!
- I have no idea who this is...
Speaking of bad Batman movies, do you sometimes find yourself wondering: "What ever happened to Alicia Silverstone?"
- Hey! Yeah! Whatever happened to her?
- "As if!"
- I don't know who Alicia Silverstone is...
- Nope, but I do sometimes get a little teary-eyed watching old Meg Ryan flicks