In which situation would you spend the night in a haunted mansion?
- In most situations. Does it have a mini bar?
- I wouldn't - this always goes badly in movies
- For a person I'm trying to impress
- I would do it for a billion dollars
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Anywhere English is spoken
- The Space Station (though technically off-world)
- I'd watch the travel channel from my couch
Pretend you could tag along with one of these guys. Who would it be?
- James Bond
- Hans Solo
- Mr. Rogers
- Steve Jobs
Whom would you be most uncomfortable dating?
- Someone too different in personality or age
- Someone who was considered "conventionally unattractive"
- Someone with kids
- Someone my parents expected me to date
The best ice cream shop in town is giving away samples. You've never had it before. Which flavor do you try?
- Maple bacon
- Salted caramel
- Gorgonzola rosemary
Which of the following issues would you protest knowing there was a chance of being arrested for it?
- Testing shampoo on cute little animals with dandruff
- The country entering a war it shouldn't
- I would risk jail and protest BOTH terrible situations
- I wouldn't take the risk for either issue; I hear funny things happen in jail
You would appear on Survivor or another survival show if you could bring:
- A sufficient supply of food and water
- Sufficient food, water, shelter, toiletries, and a native guide
- All of the above plus my cell phone
Which sport would you most like to try?
- Mountain climbing
- Dodge ball
- Ice Hockey
- Table tennis
Which of the following would you be most likely to do?
- Bungee jump
- Dump ice water on my head for charity
- Ride a roller coaster with a history of injuries and/or killing people
- Dress like I fully believe it's still the 80s, for a year
All terrain being equal, how would you prefer to travel a mile?
- Camel back
- By car
- On foot
- Via transporter (a device that separates my molecules then puts them back together at the destination)