Your bestie has organized dinner for a group of friends. There's nothing you want to eat at this restaurant so you:
- Force everybody to go somewhere else.
- It's just one meal, I'll figure something out.
- Request the chef prepare something that suits my dietary needs.
It's cleaning day at your apartment for you and your roommates. You
- do my share.
- organize things and make sure the place is immaculate.
- leave early.
- slink around hiding from my responsibilities.
Your significant other cancels dinner (again). What do you do?
- Stuff happens. That's life.
- I'll make dinner for us to enjoy later.
- Time to hook up with their best friend.
When it comes to train/bus/subway etiquette, what rules are you most likely to break?
- Have a loud phone conversation the entire time.
- Put my feet up on the seat next to me.
- Play music from my phone speakers.
It's movie night. What are you watching?
- Any slasher movie!
- "Mean Girls"
- Some comedy
- A documentary
There's a big meeting at work that you'll be presenting for, and you're running late. What do you do?
- They can get along without me for the first 15 minutes.
- Call my colleague and see if they'll present instead.
- Rush to get there ASAP.
- Email the group and make sure they know I'm running late.
You're driving through a quiet town when somebody cuts you off at an intersection. You:
- Text your friend to complain about all the assholes on the road these days.
- Let it slide.
- Silently fume.
- Blast the horn for a good 15 seconds.
You walk into an ice cream shop...
- and request samples with no intention of buying.
- ask for strawberry, and then after you get it, change your mind and get mint chocolate chip.
- I'm on a diet, so I won't be ordering anything.
- try a bunch of flavors, and then get vanilla or chocolate.
At spin class, you are most likely to:
- get super competitive and race the fittest person in the class.
- tell the teacher that they should demand everyone shower before class - someone has some serious B.O.!
- not wipe down my bike afterwards.
How annoying would your parents say you are?
- Annoying, but who isn't?
- I've changed a lot since the last time I lived with them...
- Not annoying at all, they love me!
- Less annoying than my sibling.