Share this on Facebook
It is raining today. This makes you feel…
- Positively elated!
Do you know what a “haboob” is?
- I can only guess...
- Yes, I do
- Not only do I know what a “haboob” is, I have been caught in the middle of one!
And what kind of animal does a "javelina" most resemble?
Say what you will about Phoenix, it’s pretty tough to get lost there. What’s the one simple rule about streets and avenues?
- Avenues, Drives, or Lanes to the west of Central; Streets, Places, or Ways to the east!
- Avenues, Drives, or Lanes to the east of Central; Streets, Places, or Ways to the west!
Speaking of driving in Phoenix (or anywhere in southern Arizona, for that matter), have you ever had to wait for the steering wheel to cool off before you could drive your car?
- No… Does this seriously happen?
- Yes. It's either that or drive with two fingers.
- I’ve upgraded to using oven mitts.
Tubing down the Salt River is an excellent way to get…
- All of the above!
- Salt River? What?
Outside of the Grand Canyon, northern Arizona just doesn’t get much credit. It’s a magical land full of coniferous trees and heavy snow, painted deserts and crazed hippies. But which northern Arizona town is famous for its red rock?
What if I told you that I could show you a forest made entirely of stone?
- I’d say you’re full of it
- I’d say I’ve heard of it
- I’d say I've been there, done that!
You’re visiting a friend on the east coast who recommends a “great new Mexican place down the street.” Your first reaction is…
- Alright! Let’s go! I love Mexican food!
- Ugh, I hate Mexican food
- Even the worst Mexican food in Arizona is gonna be better than whatever slop these east coast posers are serving...
The same friend posts a picture of this "breathtakingly beautiful sunset." What is your sincere opinion of it?
- Wow! Breathtaking!
- Not bad!
- Sorry, but my photos of 'breathtakingly beautiful sunsets' generally include ribbons of fluorescent psychedelic fire consuming huge swaths of sky, and look a little like something Van Gogh might have painted on LSD.