Ouch. Your friend just got dumped. They are completely miserable and no fun to be around. You...
- Avoid them like the plague; that kind of negativity is contagious!
- Invite em out, but feel slightly annoyed when they're all mopey.
- Give em time to be sad; listen when they want to talk.
- Give em time to be sad, but also help them see the bright side of things!
It's Sunday and you have no place to be. You are out walking near a local landmark when a young couple waves at you and asks you to help them take a picture. You...
- Keep on walkin'.
- Lie and say you're too busy to help em out.
- Take a picture for them, but don't feel too thrilled about being asked to do it.
- Take some pictures of the couple and make sure they are pleased with how they turn out!
When you make a mistake, are you quick to acknowledge it?
- Mistakes are just opportunities for improvement!
- I don't enjoy it, but I'm always ready to admit when I'm wrong.
- It usually takes some convincing to get me to admit to making a mistake.
- I wouldn't know. I've never made a mistake.
Your work gives you a surprise bonus... and it's BIG! What’s the best way to spend your awesome bucks?
- Drinks are on you tonight!
- Buy a gift for a loved one.
- Buy a gift for the person you love most... yourself.
- Finally take that big trip you've been planning for years!
A close friend asks you to help her move. You...
- Be honest and tell her you don't want to help her move.
- Quickly come up with an excuse, ANY excuse!
- Help her move but probably whine about how miserable you are the whole time.
- Help her move and try to make it as fun as possible, because you know it can be stressful.
- Help her move AND bust out a bottle of housewarming wine to celebrate success!
In your hometown, you spot a group of tourists speaking a language you don’t speak. They are clearly lost and in need of help. What do you do?
- Ignore them, lousy tourists.
- Want to help, but you also don't want to lose your spot in line at Starbucks.
- Want to help, but feel a bit intimidated by the potential language barrier.
- Walk over and try your best to help em out.
You go to a party with your friend. You know everyone there, but she doesn't. You are having a good time connecting with old pals, but a little while later you see your friend alone on the couch, playing with the cat. What do you do?
- Leave her alone... she's not your responsibility.
- Go sit on the couch and play with the cat, too.
- Realize you probably should have done a better job of including her... try to make up for it with a round of introductions.
- Play with the cat while making a round of introductions.
Awesome people harbor hidden talents. Could you whip me up a delicious meal with yesterday’s leftovers?
- I can try, and then you can give me an 'A' for effort, right?
- No way. Cooking is not one of my 'hidden talents'.
Your friend invites you to her home and cooks you a really nice dinner. After you eat she begins clearing the table and you...
- Exit, stage left, to the living room.
- Half-heartedly offer your help with the dishes.
- Insist on doing the dishes yourself.
Have you ever woken up and wondered, "What can I do today to make someone else's day a little better?"
- How does making someone else's day better help me? No thanks.
- I haven't. But maybe I should...
- Before coffee? Impossible. But I *do* like the idea.
- I do this sometimes... Seriously.