Share this on Facebook
You're splitting a pint of ice-cream and it's down to the last spoonful; he scoops it up and
- feeds it to you.
- eats it, and then immediately sees the error of his ways.
- accidentally drops it on his shirt.
- ignores you. :(
You have plans to go out to dinner together, and your boyfriend surprises you
- by being 25 minutes late.
- with the revelation that he's broke. Dinner's on you!
- with flowers.
- with plans to go out for drinks and somewhere romantic afterwards.
Your parents are in town, and they're coming over for brunch. Your boyfriend is
- wearing the shirt you picked out.
- hungover but ready.
- nowhere to be found.
- threatening to break up with you if you make him sit through this.
You're listening to music and your favorite song comes on:
- He would crank the volume and launch into an impromptu dance party with me!
- He would let me enjoy it even though he HATES my music.
- He would put his headphones on - he's heard this one too many times.
- He would unplug the speakers.
When it comes to taking the next step in your relationship, he's most likely to
- avoid the conversation at all costs.
- take the opportunity to remind me that he's been seeing other people.
- propose to me.
- be totally willing to talk about it.
You're walking down the street when a really gorgeous girl passes by. He
- keeps on walking.
- checks her out, but apologizes to you when he gets caught.
- gawks so offensively that she gives you a dirty look.
- hides his face in shame; he's probably hooked up with her.
You've had a brutal day at work, and you come home to discover your boyfriend
- has already drawn you a bath and poured you a glass of wine.
- went out of his way to get you cupcakes from your favorite bakery.
- has Netflix queued up on your favorite series.
- is not in the mood - he's had a rough day as well.
- doesn't even notice.
You're heading out of town for a bachelorette party. He
- requires that you check in with him twice a day.
- relishes the freedom...God only knows what he's up to.
- gives you a passionate kiss goodbye and tells you to have fun!
- offers to help plan the festivities.
When he's drinking he's most likely to
- show a lot of PDA.
- act like a total goofball...and it's charming.
- overdo it a bit.
- get kind of aggressive.
You've come down with the flu and you're totally bedridden. Your boyfriend is
- going about his routine, as if nothing is different.
- avoiding you like the plague.
- making chicken noodle soup (I didn't even know he cooked!)
- running all my errands and making sure I'm comfortable.