Share this on Facebook
Does your husband still take you out on dates?
- Yes! I love it!
- Sometimes, for special occasions
- Not really, no
Does your husband help out around the house?
- He’s been really good about that
- He helps out a little but could do more
- He barely lifts a finger, even when he’s less busy than I am
Does your husband know how to say "I'm sorry?"
- Yes, he does
- It's hard for him to admit he's wrong, but he will sometimes
- He almost never says he's sorry :(
On vacation, you and your husband are looking for a restaurant in an unfamiliar neighborhood when you both suddenly realize you’ve been walking in circles. Your husband…
- Gets out his map/phone so the two of you can figure it out
- Asks a local for directions
- Insists that he can find the restaurant by himself
Does your husband satisfy your needs in bed?
- Yes, he does
- Kind of, but I wish we communicated better
- Er, he's definitely not "awesome" at this
Does your husband help you pick out clothes/shoes while shopping, or would he rather be ANYWHERE else besides the mall?
- He'd rather be anywhere else
- He tries, but he's not very good at it
- He can be pretty helpful sometimes
- He's got better taste in shoes than I do!
You and your husband dress up for a night on the town. One of your heels breaks on the sidewalk as you are walking arm and arm. Your husband…
- Laughs it off and doesn’t care
- Is mostly concerned about whether it bothers you
- Seems really embarrassed to be seen with you like this
- Blames you for not being careful
Does your husband ever cook for you?
- Yes! And he's amazing at it!
- He tries sometimes, but it's not very good
- LOL no way.
You’ve been having one of those terrible days where everything goes wrong. When you finally see your husband in the evening, he…
- Doesn’t notice anything wrong
- Notices that you’re down and tries to lift your spirits
- Patiently explains what you can do differently so things go better in the future
- Immediately asks what’s wrong and then LISTENS
You're feeling kinda sore and ask your hubby for a back rub. In return you get....
- Nothing more than a laugh
- Approximately 30 seconds of massage bliss
- A full on massage for as long as you like!