A couple of teenagers are chatting loudly behind you in a movie theater. It's distracting you from the movie, and bothering others as well. What happens next?
- You try your best to focus on the movie.
- You ask your friend to say something.
- You turn around and let them know they are being rude; the look in your eyes will tell them you mean business.
- You yell at them.
You are travelling in a new city and waltz into an unfamiliar bar for a quick drink. All eyes turn to you as you enter, and you suddenly realize that everyone inside is dressed up... except for you. What happens next?
- Feeling awkward and a little embarrassed, you leave in a hurry.
- You chuckle to yourself, say 'Pardon me", and head back out to find another place.
- You sit down and have your drink. As long as they serve you, who cares?
- I wouldn't ever feel comfortable randomly walking into a bar off the street...
To which proverb do you relate the best?
- "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."
- "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."
- "There's no time like the present."
- "Speak softly and carry a big stick."
If I were to take a peek inside your wardrobe, what would I find? Do you follow fashion trends?
- I don't mean to toot my own horn... but I'm pretty damn fashion-savvy.
- I just buy whatever is on sale.
- I deliberately avoid dressing trendy...don't want to be a sheep.
- I wear clothes that I like because I like em. 'Nuff said.
Do you tend to hold grudges?
- Hell yeah I hold grudges!
- I try not to, but it isn't always easy to let go.
- Forgive and forget, that's my motto in the vast majority of cases.
Standing on the sidewalk, you spot an old man walking down the middle of the road right in front of you. He looks terrified and confused and all the people honking their horns are not helping. What do you do?
- Let someone else deal with it.
- Call the police on your cell.
- Quickly snap some pics and upload them to Facebook.
- Your first priority is getting the man to safety.
Your friend invites a new person out to dinner with your usual group, and they seem to feel a little awkward and shy. How do you treat this stranger?
- I'll probably ignore them; I'm not a fan of new people.
- I won't make any special effort to include them; I'm not a babysitter.
- I'll make an extra effort to include them.
- I'll treat em as I would anyone else: with healthy curiosity and ample respect.
You are single and hitting on a stranger you are attracted to. They don't seem interested. You...
- Try insulting them; that should get their attention!
- Try a little harder with that next joke...
- Feel so shy and awkward you have to leave immediately.
- Shrug it off; you're never that desperate.
You've been asked to give a presentation in front of a large group of strangers. You...
- Feel like you might shrivel up and die with embarrassment.
- Feel a little nervous, but you'll get through it.
- Give a badass presentation without hesitation.
Do you strut around with your head held high, or are you a sloucher?
- I slouch too much... I know it leaves a bad impression. :/
- I walk with confidence.
- I've never even thought about it.