How Badly Do You Want An iPhone 6?
The anticipation and excitement has reached fever pitch and the devout fanboys have gathered. But in your quest to lay claim to the holy grail of phones, the iPhone 6, are you a true warrior or a sideline spectator? Take this quiz and find out: How Badly Do You Want An iPhone 6!?
Which app is most overdue for an update?
- Photos and iCloud
- Clock and Calculator
What phone do you currently have?
- iPhone 5S
- An earlier iPhone
- My awesome Android phone
- My trusty flip phone
- Does a landline count?
You're partying too hard and drop your phone and crack the screen. What do you do?
- Bust out my last phone and use that until the next upgrade.
- I'm at the store the next morning getting a replacement.
- I can deal with a cracked screen - as long as I can still make calls and text.
- I don't party
What is the name of the newest iPhone operating system?
- iOS 7
- OS XI
- iOS 8
What do you use your phone for the most?
- Work stuff
- I need to update all my followers on what I'm doing!
- Mostly for playing music or games
- Phone calls only
It's date night with your spouse. Unfortunately, you only have enough money in your bank account to get the iPhone 6 or to take them out to dinner:
- A phone is just a phone, I take him/her out to dinner.
- I stop at KFC on the way home. Dinner is solved and I have enough left for the iPhone. It's a win/win!
- I buy the iPhone and promise a nice night out next month.
- What date night? I was too busy concentrating on my launch day camping strategy.
Besides your phone, what is the newest piece of technology you own?
- Grandfather clock in my living room
What does a typical Saturday afternoon look like?
- At the office - working overtime
- Hanging out with friends at a new trendy cafe
- On the couch, watching TV
- It's fly fishing season! I have this secret spot nobody knows about...
The iPhone 6 is launching at 7am Tuesday morning.
- Hmm, I'm off that day so I guess I can swing by the Apple store.
- No worries, I've been camping in front of the apple store since mid-August.
- I'm sure my phone carrier will have it in a couple of months. I'll just get it then.
- I already have one. I paid this company to "source" one from the factory for me like 2 months ago!
Last question: How much would you pay for an iPhone 6?
- $199 + a 2 year subscription (I guess)