Share this on Facebook
You walk into a café, and a cute barista takes your order. What happens next?
- Free cappuccino!
- They smile and I leave a tip.
- I get my coffee and dash off to work.
You walk past a group of construction workers during a work break...
- I know at least one of them was checking me out.
- I've been cat-called by so many people it doesn't even phase me anymore.
- Looks like that building should be finished soon! Great work guys.
You get to the airport late; your plane is already boarding and the security line is out of control. A security guard approaches you, and:
- offers to take me to the front of the line.
- asks if I need help.
- tells me to get in line.
- points out the stain on my shirt.
In high school, you were part of which group?
- Drama kids
- I did my own thing
You're heading to the mall. What do you wear?
- Flip flops
When you look in the mirror, what do you want to change most about your appearance?
- Different hair color
- My feet - they're too big
- My weight: I want to lose 5 pounds
Your significant other does which of the following?
- Drives a convertible
- Drinks rosé wine
- Works at a bookstore
When it comes to social media, you...
- let your publicist handle it.
- have more followers than I'm following.
- take way too many selfies.
- are the king/queen of food porn.
What kind of music do you like?
- Hip hop
Last but not least, how beautiful do you think you are?
- Drop dead gorgeous.
- Pretty - I have my moments.
- I hate this question.
- Ehh, I look better with makeup.