Your time spent at the gym is mostly...
- annoying. Ugh I hate this so much!
- spent at classes that motivate me to move my butt!
- half cardio and half weights. The first hour is cardio and then the second I do weights for a specific muscle group.
- awesome. All my friends are there so I’ll do some weights, catch up with my bestie, maybe grab a smoothie.
Your regular gym gear is mostly made up of:
- Old T-shirts from college
- I own maybe one piece of athletic apparel
- I have spandex pants in every color and multiples in black of course!
- It’s a mixture, random tanks from my closet and some sweats.
You’re super busy today and don’t have time to get to the gym, you…
- rejoice with a happy dance over a valid excuse not to go.
- will be able to grab reverse happy hour later!
- freak the f*** out and reschedule everything!
- honestly are bummed to miss your workout. You love that adrenaline boost... and the hotties wandering around.
Which statement is most true:
- I met my best friend at the gym, we have so much in common.
- I meet a lot of dates at the gym.
- I’ve never even talked to anyone at the gym.
- I occasionally chat with people at the gym but I’m usually just listening to my iPod.
Instagramming selfies at the gym is…
- People actually do that?
- I mean if I’m in a fun group class or something sometimes we document it.
- Mandatory, how else are all my friends going to track my fitness progress?
- So embarrassing.
Your relationship with the staff at your gym is mostly like:
- I always have to incorporate time to gossip with the front desk people about what I saw in the locker room!
- We’re literally friends at this point, I got drinks with a couple of them last night!
- They check me in, what do you mean?
- I don’t know about their hopes and dreams, but we chat about Game of Thrones and stuff.
Speaking of the gym, would you ever be a personal trainer or class instructor?
- I mean I’m fit enough, but I’d worry that would get in the way of my own workouts!
- You’re kidding right? I don’t even know the difference between a bicep and tricep.
- I’d consider it. I’d get a free gym membership, right?
- I don’t think I could work up the enthusiasm to pump someone else up that often.
Your gym membership is…
- Basic but meets all my needs.
- Well I belong to my one main gym but I also go to this specialty spin studio and a crossfit gym.
- I go to one of the nicer gyms in town. They have a bunch of classes and stuff. And a spa.
- Past due.
You do laundry…
- When you’ve exhausted options that you haven’t noticeably spilled on.
- Whenever you run out of socks and underwear.
- Weekly - you have to keep your Lululemons in proper rotation.
- All the freaking time! If not, your clothes stink the place up!
You’re on a date, they say they don’t work out. Your reaction is…
- WTF do you do with all your free time??
- Oh really? Not at all? (Silently thinking this probably won’t work out.)
- Oh okay. I’ve gone through that phase as well.
- Yeah it’s not my favorite either.