Share this on Facebook
How often do you show up late to work?
- Pretty often, but better late than never
- Every once in a while
- I have never been late for work a single day in my life
- This question (wrongly) assumes I have a job
- A lot, but in the state I'm usually in, I'm better off NOT showing up
What are you most likely to be arrested for?
- Well, check my record, most of the big ones are already on there
- I could see myself spending a night in the drunk tank
- Why, are you a cop?
- If I'm ever arrested, it will be from structural flaws in our law enforcement system
You're at a wedding and you notice the groom's fly is down. What do you do?
- Discreetly signal him to "XYZ"
- Whisper something to my friends
- Nothing, but I can't stop staring
- What? Sorry, I already blurted something out while I was considering the question.
You're in a relationship, but you see someone at a bar you're attracted to, and you both seem to like each other. What do you do?
- I'll flirt a little, but just for fun
- What's the holdup? I'm going for it!
- I wouldn't DO anything, but no harm in getting a number in case things work out
- Stay loyal. No question.
What's your drink of choice?
- Red wine
- Goldschlager, straight from the bottle
- Anything there's a lot of
- A nice mixed drink
How do you want to be remembered?
- As the main character in a lot of funny stories
- I'm not sure I want to remember anything
- As a responsible member of the community
- As the life of the party
What animal could you see yourself reincarnated as?
- An ant
- Another human
- A Tasmanian devil
- A cat
- A bonobo
How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
- Well, I'm "sleeping" plenty ;)
- 7-9 hours
- I do more of my sleeping after the night
- Not enough
How long do you expect your next relationship to last?
- I don't really do "relationships"
- Until the end of the night, unless I can sneak out before the end of the night
- Next? I'll my current relationship until death do us part!
- Until the person I'm dating messes something up
- I don't have any particular expectations - just like to see what happens
You're making a phone call - who's on the other line?
- My BFF, listening to my complaints
- My significant other, wondering why I'm not home
- My doctor - I need to schedule my six-month checkup
- My ex's voicemail