Are your early morning hours often disrupted by incessant meowing?
- Like clockwork, *sigh*
You’ve just purchased a fantastic new scratching post for you kitty! What happens next?
- Your cat puts it to good use!
- Your cat completely ignores it, preferring its old, crappy scratching post instead.
- Your cat protests its arrival by tearing up your couch.
Does your cat frequently serve as an unwanted alarm clock by turning your face into a runway show?
- Every... single... morning.
- Yeah, it happens pretty often.
- Nope, my cat has manners!
Is your cat determined to thrust its rear in your face whenever an opportunity presents itself?
- All the time
- Most of the time
- Some of the time
Do you feel near constant pressure to keep your cat’s litter box area cleaner than even your own bathroom for fear of the dreaded "thinking outside-the-box poop"?
- No, my cat isn't quite that picky
Imagine that you buy your cat a cheaper brand of cat food and don’t bother mixing it with the old food like the package suggests. What happens next?
- Hunger strike!
- My cat grudgingly accepts the new food
- My cat happily gulps down the new food
You come home and discover your cat perched upon the dining room table gently pawing at a cup of tea which is resting near the edge. What happens next?
- Your cat doesn't ever knock things off the table... No worries!
- You shoo the cat off the table! No worries!
- You shoo the cat off the table, but not before the teacup and its contents hit the floor.
- Your cat looks you straight in the eye while knocking the teacup on the floor, fully aware that you're absolutely helpless to prevent it.
Does your cat ever spontaneously decide to pee/poop/vomit directly on your personal belongings?
- Nope! Never!
- Very rarely...
- Yes, unfortunately
- Spontaneously? No. This is how my cat punishes me...
A friend arrives in your home. Where is the cat?
- On the way to greet the friend!
- Hiding under something.
- Perched in plain sight, sizing up this "friend" with a look of pure disdain.
- Planning a frontal assault.
Does your cat suffer from Bitchy Resting Cat Face™?