- Sometimes necessary
Which of these requires the most governmental regulation?
- The environment/pollution
- Trade and the global economy
- Banks and markets
- What’s regulation?
Are corporations people?
What do you think of labor unions?
- They’re vital to protecting workers’ rights
- They’re useful tools for some workers, but not all
- They’re a sham to line the pockets of crooked thugs
Which word makes you the angriest?
- Taxes. Unless the word “cutting” is involved. Then I LOVE it!
Do you believe in a minimum wage?
- Yes, but nothing too high
- No, the market should set wages
- I believe in a living wage tied to inflation
Pick a money movie!
- "Wall Street"
- "The Wolf of Wall Street"
- Anything that references Sun Tzu
- Anything by Michael Moore
If you heard a comet was going to obliterate the human race next week, what would you do?
- Party my ass off
- Weep openly
- Retreat to my private island bunker with Dick Cheney
- Corner the market on water and short wheat and coffee futures