Share this on Facebook
Do you maintain eye contact with others while you speak?
- Yes, I actually make a point of it
- I think I do? I guess I don’t notice…
- No… that makes me a little uncomfortable
Is the glass half-full or half-empty?
- BOTH. I hate this question!
Are you a good story teller?
- I tend to spit out a river of nonsense and struggle to make myself understood
- I can get the job done... I suppose
- Sure, I can captivate a crowd with a good story
Your boring friend is talking about themselves again. Guess it's time to whip out the ol' smart phone till they take the hint… Right?
- Happens all the time… lol!
- No way, this is the perfect time for me to think of something totally clever to say
- Nah... I don't mind listening
Pointing out the failings of others is often pretty hilarious, right?
- It certainly can be! Depends on the context…
- No, that’s rarely appropriate
- Always hilarious…
Pointing out your own failings is often pretty hilarious too, right?
- I don’t feel comfortable admitting my flaws
- Yes, but a little goes a long way – no one likes a Debbie Downer
- Well... I do it often... for better or worse...
- I don’t have any flaws or mistakes! Perfection…
Do others ever turn to you for your opinion on current events?
- Nope, I sort of just drift through life unaware
- Sometimes... I do try to keep up with things…
- I have my finger on the pulse!
- Current events are not interesting
Your friend takes a painting class and then shares their first piece with you… and it is horrible. Your response?
- “Hey, man. Stop. Just… stop.”
- “Have you ever considered taking a creative writing class?”
- “This is great! It must feel good to express yourself with paint. Keep working hard!”
- “You are brilliant.”