You're driving when suddenly someone cuts you off. What do you do?
- Curse under your breath.
- Chase after them.
- Lay on your horn.
- Let it slide.
You're at a bar hanging with your friends when a stranger spills a drink on you. You respond by...
- punching them in the face.
- yelling at them.
- complaining to your friends once the drink spiller is out of ear-shot.
- accepting their apology with a smile.
You reach the checkout at the store, only to find you've lost $100. Your immediate reaction is to...
- frantically retrace your steps, looking everywhere to find the missing cash.
- shrug your shoulders and let it go.
- accuse the person behind you for taking it.
- break down into tears.
You muster up the courage to ask out that person you like. They laugh and say no. You:
- Whatever. There are plenty of fish in the sea.
- Tell them they are ugly anyway.
- Run home and cry.
- Ask out their friend who is standing next to them.
You wake up an hour late for work. What do you do?
- Call your boss and apologize profusely.
- Skip the shower and then rush out the door. Maybe you can still make it.
- Call in sick. Don't want a reputation for tardiness!
- Ha, I work from home and can get up when I like.
Some kids are playing Ding Dong Ditch with your doorbell. After answering the door for a third time, you decide to...
- march over to their house and give them an earful.
- wait to catch them in the act and then yell at them.
- try to ignore it and stop answering the door.
- call the police.
Your date is half an hour late, and you've already missed the beginning of the movie. When they finally arrive you...
- berate them for being late.
- take them to the movie anyway. No big deal, you've only missed the beginning.
- suggest you do something else.
- pretend it's not a big deal, but underneath you're kind of mad.
You have an important project due in the morning, but your friend has just invited you to an awesome party. You decide to...
- stay in and work.
- rush through the project and head to the party afterwards.
- hit the party up for an hour, then come home and finish the project.
- forget about the project. Partying is your number one pastime!
Somebody pushes in front of you in line. You...
- Loudly say "excuse me", making sure everyone around you knows how rude the person is.
- Stare at them silently but angrily.
- Cut right back in front of them.
- Complain to the venue staff.
You're at a dinner party when someone tells a really embarrassing story about you. You..
- quickly try to change the subject.
- laugh it off.
- get angry at your friend for telling the story.
- storm away from the table.