You feel a sudden need to pass gas in the company of friends. What do you do?
- I head to the bathroom to seek relief
- I hold it in and hope it vanishes without a trace
- I let it out… very slowly… then pretend that it is someone else’s fault
- I take advantage of this opportunity to rip a good one for laughs
Do you hold doors open for other people?
- Of course, it’s polite
- Sometimes, if the person may need help
- Not really, it’s not like holding a door saves either of us time
- No, I don’t care enough to
When selecting an outfit to wear out, what is your first concern?
- Will this impress other people?
- Will this be comfortable?
- Is this appropriate?
- Do these underpants smell?
Your friends are sharing the latest venomous rumors about some drama in their social circles. This makes you feel…
- Pleased to participate!
- My friends wouldn't do this...
Do you hold your head high when you walk or are you a sloucher?
- I walk upright, like a civilized person
- I may slouch a little sometimes
- I wish I slouched less
- People tell me I slouch too much, but screw them!
How do you respond to insults?
- With more insults, of course!
- It depends on the context, but I usually let ‘em go
- They devastate me
- Confidently and with no ill will intended
You are walking down the street. The person in front of you drops a briefcase and papers fly everywhere. Do you stop and help gather the papers?
- If I am in the mood
- I probably won’t
- It depends… is the person cute?
Ever picked your nose and flicked the booger away?
- When I was a kid
- Pick and flick? That’s my jam!
Drinking can be an important part of social interactions, and drinking in moderation guarantees you can maintain some measure of class. So, what kind of drinker are you?
- I don’t drink at all
- I seldom drink
- I drink often, but in moderation
- I drink to get drunk!