Share this on Facebook
Your date takes you ice skating. What’s the most likely result?
- Night of my life
- Good conversation, safe near the concession stand
- Bumps, bruises, and laughs
- A trip to the emergency room
What is the worst injury you've ever suffered?
- Paper cut
It's a beautiful Saturday afternoon and you want to be adventurous, so you go...
- Rock climbing
- Watch TV on the couch
The rain gutter is clogged. How do you handle it?
- Scale the roof and get the job done
- Increase my life insurance coverage and pray for the best!
- Call a professional
- Grab a ladder and ask someone to be my spotter
What goes through your head when you watch world-class athletes?
- Their talent and grace is awe-inspiring
- I could do what they do
- They make it look easy
- How do they do that without getting hurt?
You enter a dance competition to impress someone you have a crush on. Which type of dance will you attempt?
- Square dance
- Slow dance
What do you do when you see a "caution: wet floor" sign?
- Take a detour around the whole area
- Continue on as normal
- Inch through with trepidation
- Build up speed and slide through on my feet
To you, the idea of running an obstacle course is...
- Out of the question!
It's a weekend snowboarding trip. Where is your first wipeout?
- Coasting down the bunny hill
- Putting on my boots in the ski lodge
- Shredding the mountain's toughest runs
- Getting off the ski lift
What is your reaction when you break something around the house?
- Time to buy a new top-of-the-line version
- Ugh, how did that happen?
- Not again!
- Better glue it together like the others