Share this on Facebook
Cowboys are tough as nails. What about you? Are you prepared to defend yourself if things get physical?
- I’d rather run away
- If words fail, I’ll do what I have to do
- I don’t take kindly to insults on my person… 'nuff said
Cowboys are self-reliant. When something (toilet, refrigerator, etc…) breaks in your house, how are you most likely to handle it?
- Ask friends or family to fix it
- Pay for someone to fix it, and make sure they get it done right...
- Fix it myself
Imagine you’re single and a little bored, with plans to relax over the weekend. A friend shows up unannounced on Friday night, hootin’ and hollerin’ about a road trip. You are most likely to…
- Refuse – road trips aren’t relaxing!
- Consider going – it might be fun!
- Go without a second thought – my love of adventure is too strong to resist!
You a fan of Spaghetti-Westerns?
- Of course, who isn’t?
- I hate them
- They’re alright
- Not my thing
Cowboys need to know their way around a card table. Can you play poker?
- A little bit
- I’d be happy to take your money, if that’s what you’re asking…
What’s your adult beverage of choice?
- Anything else
- I don’t drink!
Looking the part is half the battle. Do you got a pair of cowboy boots?
- No, but I'd like to own a pair!
What about the hat? You got one?
- No, but I want one!
Can you even ride a horse?
- No, but I got a big ol' truck!
There’s a reason they’re called cowboys. What’s your meat of choice?
- Beef, of course
- I’m a vegetarian!