You're playing Texas Hold'em with a couple acquaintances, and there's a good chunk of change on the line. You're dealt a horrible hand, you...
- would never get dealt a horrible hand...I'd stack the deck.
- collude with the other shark at the table.
Your best friend tells you a secret, and you have the opportunity to divulge it for personal gain. You...
- would never even consider it.
- would never even find yourself in that situation.
- give it up instantly.
- depends what's on the line.
A situation comes up at work in which you can personally profit at the expense of the company. Would you do it?
- Depends how badly they'd be affected.
- Not if it means breaking any laws.
- Why would I do something that has negative consequences for my employer?
- I don't work for profit.
- As long as I probably won't get caught.
There's a death in the family, and you stand to inherit a large chunk of change; however, there is contention over how to divide the money. How do you approach this situation?
- Pit them against each other and hatch a plan to take it all!
- Team up with my evil twin and coerce the others into taking less.
- How much is at stake? I need more info.
- I'm happy to be getting anything at all.
You and your roommates are trying to come up with a fair method for dividing rent. What do you suggest?
- An equation that takes into consideration the square footage.
- Split it evenly. This is a home, and we're all friends.
- I found the apartment, therefore I'm setting the terms.
- Consult with each person separately and find an ally; we'll both come out on top.
A woman drops a bag full of cash on a windy day, and the money is blown into the street. You...
- Chase after the money, return some...but not all.
- This is not something I'd want to get mixed up in.
- Chase after the money and return it to its owner.
- Find out how much the woman lost, and offer to gift her the difference.
- Grab as much as you can and run.
You recently started dating somebody, and are then introduced to their much hotter, cooler friend...and there's chemistry. You would...
- see if I could date both of them, just for the thrill of it.
- find a way to get myself broken up in order to pursue the hotter friend.
- break up with the person and openly start dating the hotter friend.
- stand back and let it all play out - there's power in pretending not to care.
- Give your original date a chance. Break up honestly when it's not working out.
You walk into a convenience store in need of some water only to discover that the cashier is nowhere to be found. There's no chance anyone will see you. You...
- Find another store.
- I would stand guard until the cashier returns.
- I would grab what I need and throw the correct change on the table.
- I would take what I need and bolt. Their fault!
What would most likely be on your bookshelf:
- The Power Broker.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- Great Expectations.
- The Bible.
Stealing Internet from your neighbors?
- Of course.
- As long as it's high speed.
- Only if they wouldn't notice a difference in bandwidth.
- Until I get my own.
- Nah. That's lame.
Your lover leaves his/her email open on your computer.
- It's tempting, but I won't peek!
- Close it immediately. I believe in privacy.
- Search for banking information, SSN, passwords, etc. Leverage for later.
- Search for anything incriminating that may affect me.