Share this on Facebook
Your best friend moves to a different state - how do you stay in touch?
- I send care packages
- I make time to chat every week
- I help them move and visit them regularly
- I send them postcards about how much I miss them
When someone you just met gives you a long, tight hug - how do you react?
- Ugh - get off me!
- Ok... a little awkward, but ok
- Mmm... that's nice
- I feel like this could grow into a beautiful friendship!
Your significant other has a case of the sniffles. How do you make them feel better?
- A good hug and a back rub
- I do all the chores so they don't have to
- I tell them jokes
- I take the day off to take care of them
Family friends are letting you crash with them for a few weeks. How do you thank them?
- Flowers or a bottle of wine
- I help them around the house
- I write them a heartfelt letter
- I treat them to a fun outing
What types of gifts make your heart feel warm and fuzzy?
- The pricier the gift, the fuzzier my heart
- Anything handmade
- Passes for a personal service like a massage
Pick from the following professions:
- Retail Manager
- Massage Therapist
You just met someone at a bar who you really like. How do you approach them?
- With a cheesy, but irresistible line
- I buy them a drink
- I "accidentally" run into them
- I offer to call them a cab at the end of the night
What do you want significant others to know about you fairly early in the relationship?
- The types of things I like
- The kind of help I need
- The style of communication I prefer
- When to come close and when to leave me alone
What is something that you do that sometimes makes people uncomfortable?
- I'm a bit touchy
- My gifts are sometimes too lavish
- I come off too strong with my words
- I can be a bit clingy
How would you prefer to help a homeless person?
- By helping them find a job
- By giving them inspirational books
- By giving them money
- By giving them a comforting pat on the back