Share this on Facebook
You're giving an interview, but you don't like the question you were just asked. You...
- Answer it anyway
- Call out the person who asked it
- Ignore it and say what I want
How important is winning?
- Having fun is more important
- It's not winning that matters; it's how I play the game
- If you're not a winner, you're a loser
The world can be a scary place. As president, how would you handle our enemies?
- Diplomacy; words are more powerful than weapons
- My finger, the big red button - bad guys go bye bye!
When choosing a partner, how important are looks?
- It's the most important thing; I've always got the best arm candy
- It's important, but I take other things into account too
- I don't consider it at all
Time to protect our borders, how are you dealing with immigration?
- Create a guest worker program
- Build a wall
- Build a wall on top of a wall
- Build a wall on top of a wall, on top of another wall; good luck climbing that, Mexico!
You're headed to a big event to celebrate. How long does it take to do your hair?
- I'll just brush it with my hand and be done with it
- 5 minutes tops
- It takes as long as it takes
- I'll leave it in the hands of a professional
You find yourself giving a speech in front of a huge crowd of 10,000 people. How are you feeling?
- A little nervous
- Like I'm going to wet myself
Be honest! How big are your hands?
- About average, I guess?
- They're on the small side
- They're YUUUGE!