Share this on Facebook
For lunch you:
- Sometimes pack a lunch and sometimes eat out
- Pack a lunch using Tupperware
- Go to a fast food place and end up throwing half my order out
- Brown bag it & use only reusable containers
Your friend starts talking about global warming. How do you respond?
- Start laughing and say global warming is just a big hoax
- Comment that if the world doesn't change we're all doomed
- I'm a bit worried, but I don't really think it's going to affect me
When the world had the "power down" hour in March you:
- What was the "power down" hour?
- Turned off all the lights, but left almost everything else on
- Forgot all about it and chatted online
- Had a "power out" party in the dark and told ghost stories by candlelight
- Meditated in the dark
Which clothing pieces can be found in your closet?
- Anything made from real fur and leather!
- Only things made from recycled materials
- Whatever is the most fashionable
- I buy all my clothes at second hand stores
- Alligator skin handbags
Which describes your laundry routine?
- I put full loads into my machine and use them during off peak times
- I have been known to run the washer and dryer just for a pair of jeans!
- I dry clean everything I own
- I usually do my laundry in the evenings
- I wash things by hand in cold water and hang dry them
How do you get around town?
- In my car... duh!
- I take my SUV everywhere - even to the corner store
- I use public transit
- I walk or ride my bike regardless of how long it takes me to get there
You've just had a large party and it is a mess everywhere. You...
- Compost the wasted food and recycle all the cans and bottles
- Whatever was put in the garbage stays there - recyclable or not
- Grab everything and just toss it out to the curb
- Diligently sort through all the garbage to get out the recyclables
How do you keep your garden looking great?
- I water the flowers every night and spray the area to get rid of pests
- I handpick weeds and let the rain water it naturally
- I water the garden occasionally and use pesticides when necessary
- I spray the weeds with the strongest poison and keep the sprinkler on all day
It's your nephew's birthday. You...
- Wrap a book using the Sunday Comics
- Get him a cheap plastic toy & wrap it with plastic
- Buy a gift without a lot of packaging & use a gift bag
- Get him a card using recycled paper & a shirt made from hemp
- Get him the biggest battery operated toy I can find & use shiny wrapping paper
The way you help the environment the most is:
- Recycling my beer cans when I remember
- Recycling, reducing, reusing & making contributions to non-profit environmental groups
- Turning off the lights when I leave a room
- Reducing all the waste that I can
- Putting out the recycle cans on pick up day