Something goes bump in the night. You...
- Hide in the closet
- Listen for a bit, then go back to sleep
- Call 9-1-1
- Stay awake worrying about it all night
Your co-workers ask you to give a short speech at the boss' retirement party, you:
- Prepare a really funny one
- Decline politely
- Feel like I'm going to throw up
- Say yes, but still have butterflies in my stomach
Your significant other wants to take an adventure vacation. What do you do?
- No thanks; the garden is about as adventurous as I get
- I talk about it for months but don't get around to it
- I go online and plan the trip
- I ask all my Facebook friends where the safest place would be to go
You've been asked out on a date by the person you've had a secret crush on. How do you prepare for your date?
- Spend the entire day getting ready
- Have my hair cut and styled
- Buy three new outfits and try them all on
- Take a deep breath and remember to just be myself
You'd wear this (see picture):
- Like never!
- Yeah, baby!
- I guess if I lost a bet I would
- I own that!
- Get the axe!
- Stay calm and slowly make my escape
- Ate some once, pretty tasty!
You get a chance to go off-roading deep in the mountains, but you've never driven a stick shift. Now what?
- Time to get on YouTube and learn something new
- Will there be wild animals out there?
- Practice makes perfect; I'll figure it out
- Nope, I'd be embarrassed
Finish this statement: "I hate my job and want to get a new one, ________."
- But I need to work on my attitude first
- And I'm working on it
- But there probably aren't any better ones
- But I'm unemployable
You're having a conversation with someone who is really intense about eye contact. How does that make you feel?
- I can't stop looking away!
- Very uncomfortable; I need to get out of the conversation
- A little squirmy
- I'm not going to let it intimidate me
Bungee jumping off a bridge?
- Might require a couple drinks first
- See you at the bottom!
- Not in this lifetime
- I'm too young and beautiful to die