Share this on Facebook
In a perfect world, how much sleep would you get every night?
- More than 10 hours
- Less than 6 hours
What's your attitude towards work?
- I love being productive!
- It's okay
- I don't like it, but it has to be done...
- I don't do "work"
Is the glass half empty or half full?
- Who cares?
- Half empty
- Half full
- It's full: half air, half water
What's April 1 to you?
- Ugh, doomsday. Pranks are a nuisance.
- The first day of the fourth month
- It's as good as my birthday *evil laugh*
Your fitness enthusiast friend just invited you to go jogging. What do you say?
- "Great! I was going to ask you myself. I'll bring all my gear..."
- "Sure, I'll be there."
- *sigh* "Okay, fine..."
- "Breathing is exercise enough for me."
A spider crawls onto your desk... what do you do?
- Leave it alone. It's not doing anything.
- "Aww, a cute spider!"
- Immediately whack it with the nearest object
- Try to make it crawl someplace else
You just got dressed. How much time do you spend looking at yourself in the mirror?
- Maybe a little more than average
- A pretty long time... whoops, I'm late!
- I don't at all
- Just a quick look
Are you a dog person or a cat person?
- Dog person!
- More of a dog person, but cats are cool too
- More of a cat person, but dogs are okay
- Cat person!
A pizza is laid out in front of you. How much of it do you eat?
- 1 or 2 slices
- Maybe half
- Eww, I don't like pizza
- All of it, and I ask for more!
How many stuffed animals do you keep in your bed?
- There's more stuffed animal than bed, now...
- More than two, but not too much
- One or two, just to keep me company
- None at all, stuffed animals are juvenile