You're driving to the store, but the parking lot is totally full except for a handicapped space directly in front. Assuming you aren't handicapped, what happens next?
- You park in the handicapped space because you don't really care.
- You park in the handicapped space only IF you can be in and out of the store very quickly.
- You keep driving around till a spot opens up.
- You only use public transportation because you don't want to pollute!
You are driving along a country road when up ahead you spot a turtle on its back, unable to right itself. What do you do?
- Run it over to see what it looks like dead.
- Swerve to avoid it, then continue on your merry way.
- Stop the car and help your amphibious friend out!
Be honest: Do you ever root for the bad guys to win in an action movie?
- All the time. Good guys are boring.
- Depends... how cute are the "bad guys"?
- I might enjoy the violent scenes, but I always root for good to triumph in the end.
- Violence in movies bothers me a little (or a lot).
You are on vacation and go to a souvenir shop. When you return to your hotel, you discover that you’ve accidentally pocketed a little keychain you were considering buying. What do you do next?
- Return the keychain to the store and explain it was an accident.
- Keep it. You feel a little guilty but... Oh well! It's cheap!
- Keep it, and don't feel the slightest twinge of guilt. Too small to sweat it.
- Keep it but wish that you had accidentally stolen something worth more money... Damn!
You discover that one of your favorite brands exploits workers in third world countries. You...
- Don't care at all.
- Feel a little guilty about the news, but don't let it influence your buying habits.
- Consider purchasing other brands whenever it is convenient.
- Refuse to buy the brand's products.
As a hurricane makes landfall near your home, all school and work is cancelled. Your home is safe, but you know the storm may cause some serious damage to others. All in all, you feel…
- Marvelous! The more damage to other places... the more fun!
- Great! Happy to get the day off work/school.
- Mixed up. A little happy about getting the day off work/school, but a little concerned for the others, too.
- Awful. Hope everybody finds a way to stay safe.
Have you ever done any community service?
- Nope, don't see the point.
- Nope, I probably should though.
- Yes. But only because I was ordered to.
- I've done some, but only to buff up my resume.
- I've done some simply because I wanted to.
- I regularly donate my time.
You go to a coffee shop for a quick pick-me-up. Inside, there is only one other customer, a smartly dressed old man. As you sit down to enjoy your coffee, you notice that he has begun sobbing quietly to himself. You…
- Try your best to ignore him.
- Feel bad for him, but don't want to get involved either.
- Walk over to him and ask what's wrong.
- Whip out your smart phone and upload some pics of him crying... cuz it's funny.
Two men are arguing in a public space. They are close to coming to blows. What do you hope happens next?
- FIGHT! FIGHT!
- I hope I don't see anyone get hurt.
- I hope I can intervene as a peacemaker.
- I hope I can intervene as an ass-kicker.
Would you actually steal candy from a baby?
- Seriously? No way. That's horrible.
- What kind of candy are we talking about here?
- Yeah, sure. Why not?