Share this on Facebook
What's your attitude toward "foul" language?
- No reason to use them
- There is a time and a place for such words
- My language may be "colorful" at times
- I swear like a sailor, and **** you very much for asking!
The cashier at the supermarket accidentally undercharges you by about 30 bucks...
- I feel a little guilty about taking it. Just a little...
- I feel quite guilty about taking it, but I do it anyway
- I return the money because it isn't mine
Have you ever borrowed something (like a movie, or a book) from a friend or family member and then "accidentally" kept it forever?
- I do this a lot. Guilty-as-charged.
- Once or twice...
Do you smoke cigarettes? Drink too much? Eat unhealthy foods? Is it difficult to pry your butt off the couch?
- I treat my body like a temple; I keep things healthy!
- I may have a couple vices but I try to average it out with a few healthy habits, too!
- I treat my body like a cheap rental car... who cares?
Gossip. Do you partake in this time-honored tradition?
- Nah. Gossip-free is the way to be!
- A little, now and then, but nothing too hurtful!
- More often than I'd like to admit...
- Talking about others behind their backs is one of life's rare pleasures...
Have you ever faked an illness to get out of doing something?
- No I haven't...
- I have done this a few times... and felt guilty about it, of course.
- I do it sometimes, but I think this is okay!
- This is one of my go-to moves!
How difficult would it be for someone to convince you to "dine and dash"?
- Very, very unlikely to happen...
- After a few drinks? Anything is possible!
- Let's do this thing!
Let's talk about work ethic. If "1" is sloth-level laziness, and "4" is worker-bee-level dedication to getting stuff done, where do you fall?