Share this on Facebook
You’re at dinner and some guy in your party orders what you think to be the worst thing on the menu. You…
- try to talk him out of his obviously poor choice of entrees.
- take one more look at that menu item, maybe I missed something!
- don’t say a thing. If he likes it, why does it matter?
- ask for a bite off his plate to see if it’s really as bad as you think.
Your favorite Bob Dylan is...
- Christian Bob
- Electric Bob
- Acoustic Bob
- Lyrical Bob
Jerry Garcia was…
- a decent enough guy. He could have taken better care of himself though.
- a musician.
- a God, man.
One of your favorite ballpark versions of the Star Spangled Banner was performed by…
- Whitney Houston
- Jimi Hendrix
- Clarence Clemons
- A marching band
Someday, you’d like to own this ride:
- An Aston Martin Bond-mobile
- The original and only.. Volkswagen Bus!
- A hot-rod
- The Mirth Mobile from Wayne's World
Let's talk hairstyle. You..
- have had the same hairstyle since high school.
- get a new style cut every five or six years. I get bored.
- try something new every year!
- What do I select if I’m bald?
In your backyard you grow...
- some flowers. Nothing fancy.
- a well maintained lawn.
- organic vegetables.
Your idea of roughing it is…
- Camping in an area with no running water or toilet facilities.
- Camping with an outhouse nearby...
- A state park with your folding trailer.
- A bad martini at a coastal resort.
There was once a time when you were moved by the words of…
- Jack Kerouac
- John Lennon
- Pee Wee Herman
- Dr. Laura
You would rather not wear…
- a necktie.
- a clean-shaven face.