Share this on Facebook
You would use the alpine butterfly knot to:
- Rig up a swing safely
- Tie on to my harness for climbing
- Create an anchor along a line
- Huh? Alpine what...?
Which of these is the worst method for joining two lines?
Which of these is not a knot?
The clove hitch is great for:
- Creating an anchor at a fixed height on a cylinder
- Quickly and securely lifting objects with a line
- Tying off to scaffolding to repel
Which of these loops is the recommended anchor for rock climbing?
Which of these does not use an overhand knot?
The reef knot is often unknowingly mis-tied as the:
- Granny knot
- Shoe lace knot
- Square knot
"The rabbit comes out of his hole" is a story to help remember tying which knot:
- The Larks Head
- The Bowline
- The Sheet Bend
A great way to store rope is:
- Daisy chained
- Barrel knot
When someone tells you to tie a knot on a bite they mean:
- Tie it in the middle of the rope
- Use my teeth to assist in tying the knot
- Double the rope over before tying the knot