Do you like the rain?
- I hate rain with every fiber of my being
- The rain sucks, that’s why I moved (want to move) to LA!
- I enjoy complaining about the rain
- I love the rain cuz I so rarely see it
Have you ever driven a long distance to a gym in order to run on the treadmill? (BE HONEST!)
About how long is your daily commute?
- Under 15 minutes
- Under 30 minutes
- Under 45 minutes
- :( :( :(
How many times have you been to Las Vegas
- A few times
- I lost track long ago
When you travel to other states and see the gas prices you…
- Balk at the markups
- Heave a sigh of relief
- Want to cry
You’re visiting a friend in Wisconsin and they suggest going to a local Mexican restaurant that is “actually very authentic.” You…
- Suggest Taco Bell instead
- Go check it out! You like authentic Mexican food way more than Taco Bell
- Ask if there are any “authentic cheese restaurants” you could sample instead
- Run. Run away and never look back.
Describe your last conversation with a homeless person.
- I haven’t ever had a conversation with a homeless person
- Something trivial, I try to avoid them these days.
- I told him that his script was pretty good but he needed to develop the characters a little more
How many celebrities have you seen out on the streets in the past 5 years?
- One, maybe. He kinda looked like Charlie Sheen or something.
- A few
- I've lost count
When it’s too cold outside to do anything, how do you spend your time at home?
- Surf the net, watch some movies
- Curl up with a good book
- Warm myself up with a nice cuppa tea
- I’m confused, what do you mean by “too cold outside”?
For you, Los Angeles represents…
- Liberal excess
- Sunshine and good times
- A thriving multi-cultural community in which anything is possible (and probably has already been done).