When your alarm goes off in the morning, you...
- hit snooze like, a million times.
- I never set an alarm...I’m awake at 7am naturally!
- I'll sleep when I'm dead.
- I never set an alarm...because I have no obligations.
A friend invites you to go on a day hike:
- Pass. Not a fan of walking.
- Day hike? I'd rather go on a multi-day trek!
- Maybe, but I'd rather keep my options open.
- Why hike when you can, um, not?
A little word association: Netflix.
- Better than television.
- Binge facilitator.
- House of Cards.
On a typical Friday night, you are:
- At spin class.
- On the couch, reading.
- On the couch...eating ice cream and watching Netflix.
- Out and about, time to explore!
When it comes to laundry...
- I skip it and buy new underwear.
- I do it once a week, like clockwork.
- If the pile in my room starts to smell, I guess it's overdue.
- Send it out. Why waste the time?
It’s Sunday night and you’re having a bunch of friends over for dinner.
- Pizza party!
- Thank goodness for restaurant delivery apps!
- BBQ counts, right?
- Time to get my chef skills on.
Finally, vacation time! What's your ideal getaway?
- Beach resort - frozen cocktails, trashy novels, the works!
- Hiking the Huayhuash circuit in the Peruvian Andes.
- Exploring a new, exotic city...Yangon, perhaps?
- Staycation all the way! Ice-cream, Netflix, lounging on my couch!
Let’s talk about learning: what are you getting better at right now?
- A few different things...
- Finally tackling Liszt's Hungarian Rhapsody or another masterpiece.
- Keeping the yolks intact when I flip eggs.
- Automating my coffee machine so there's a hot cup waiting for me when I wake up!
- Sleeping in longer.
When it comes to setting and keeping a budget, you...
- start out strong, but, like, that pair of jeans is just calling my name!
- are an expert. How else am I supposed to afford that beach house?
- that would, um, require having money, right?
- can't be bothered.
- Save a little each month, kind of...
When taking a laziness quiz, you...
- wouldn't bother. These things are a waste of time.
- run the answers by my friends.
- answer C, all the way through.
- are likely taking a break from work - there’s nothing better for that!