Which of these words would your friends use to describe you?
You've just had your heart broken by the love of your life. What do you do now?
- I join a convent. Who needs love?
- I vow to keep searching for The One
- I throw myself into my work
You bump into a hot coworker and spill your coffee on the floor. What happens now?
- I get a new coffee and move on with my life
- I avoid them - I don't like being around clumsy people
- We get into an argument then fall in love
- I punch them in the face
Your best friend recommends you abandon your dreams of falling in love. What do you do?
- I get a new best friend
- I ignore them and keep searching
- I laugh it off
- I explain to them that love is all that matters
What is your favorite kind of kiss?
- A long, romantic kiss
- A short peck
- A big, wet, sexy smooch with lots of tongue
- A gentle kiss from a loved one
How do you look in the morning?
- A little haggard
- Exhausted and hung over
- A little rough, but still cute
Who is your best friend?
- A sassy gay man
- A bitter, single woman
- My mom
- My significant other
What is your favorite kind of dancing?
- Fast and frantic
- I don't like to dance
- Romantic slow dancing
- Pole dancing
What is your idea of a perfect evening?
- A fun night with the family
- A wild night at the club
- A romantic dinner for two
- A romantic dinner for three