Share this on Facebook
Ready to take us up on our bet? How much money would it take to convince you to spend the night in a haunted house?
- Keep going...
- I'd do it for free!
Do you enjoy horror movies?
- They're my favorite!
- Yeah, they're okay
- Meh, I could take or leave them
- Please no, they give me nightmares
Do you believe in ghosts?
- I'm on the fence
- Not at all
- Huh? Is that a question?
- I don't scare that easily!
Which sounds scarier?
- An abandoned insane asylum
- A derelict hospital where grisly experiments were once conducted
- An ancient castle, where thousands have died
- A Civil War-era house, next to a cemetery
What would you bring with you for your overnight stay?
- A flashlight
- A baseball bat
- A religious item, like a rosary
- A camcorder with night vision
- An mp3 player and headphones
Are you afraid of the dark?
- Of course not! Don't be silly!
- Depending where I am, it can make me uneasy
- Yes... but don't tell anyone!
- I actually find total darkness very relaxing
It's time to go to sleep. Where do you spend the night?
- In the middle of the most open room
- In the corner of a room
- In a closet
- Near a window
- Near the front door!
You hear strange noises coming from the other room. You...
- Huddle up in the corner
- Go check it out
- Ask "who's there?"
- Ignore it; it's just a noise
The sounds stop. And then you feel a cold touch on the back of your arm. What do you do?
- Turn around to see what's there
- Run while yelling!!!