How Long Would You Last On “The Bachelor”?
“The Bachelor” is a chance to find love, money, fame, or possibly just a lot of embarrassment… depends on how you play your cards. Hundreds of women have competed for love and glory already, and most of them have gone home roseless. How long would YOU last on “The Bachelor”?
Why are you on this show? Be honest.
- To find true love
- To have a good time
- Why would I be honest?
- To become famous
- To find a place of quiet meditation
It's the meet and greet - how do you catch the bachelor's attention?
- I don't think first impressions are very important
- A sexy dress, cut low and high in all the right places
- A quick joke and a confident attitude
- Start a fight with another bachelorette
One of the other bachelorettes is getting too much attention - what do you do?
- Try to outdo her - be louder, sexier, and funnier
- Take her out! No mercy!
- Forget it, I'll wait for someone who will notice me
- Step up my game, but not enough to completely take the spotlight
- Play it cool and rely on my charm
What's your spirit animal?
- The subtle spider
- The unique platypus
- The ferocious tiger
- The wily coyote
- The beautiful zebra
Can you stop after just one drink?
- I can stop BEFORE one drink
- Can? No Will? No Should? Yes.
- Yeah, I keep it under control
- I can go drink for drink with anyone, so why stop? If they can't keep up, there's my advantage!
You're on a double date with the bachelor and another bachelorette - how do you win the evening?
- Be easygoing, but read the bachelor and react to whatever he's into
- Find her weakness, and try to push the evening toward whatever would trigger a meltdown
- By making a new friend - that's better than competing for men
- Subtly undermine the other contestant with a few well-placed remarks
- Use my sex appeal - I know what he wants
You hear rumors the bachelor is having an affair! What do you do?
- Confront him! I need to know if it's true
- Tell the other girls - let one of them blow up at him
- Ignore it - rumors are just rumors
- Walk away - I don't need this guy
- Throw a drink in his face - send a message
When do you laugh at jokes?
- I never deign to laugh
- When the jokes are funny
- When I like the person telling the joke
- When I've had a few drinks I'll laugh at anything
- Whenever I think it would send the right signal
You find out another contestant has a dirty secret. Who do you tell?
- All the other contestants - let the group handle it
- The producers - use the official channels
- The bachelor
- The woman in question
- Another contestant who's a threat - play them against each other
You need an extra edge. What do you do?
- Fake a panic attack
- Catch him naked and approach him the same way
- Give him my panties as a greeting gift