Share this on Facebook
How would your friends describe you?
How paranoid are you?
- I don't take things too seriously
- WHY? WHAT IS IT?
- If someone says "there's a shark!" I'd be the first out of the water
- I'm ultra laid back and prone to zoning out
You've jumped into a bunker for safety. Your friend is running toward you and begging, "Wait! Don't close the door!" Suddenly, sharks appear! Do you wait?
- I close the bunker immediately
- I'll wait as long as I can, but close the door if I have to
- Yes, and I run out with a weapon, taking out any sharks that try to attack
How do you feel about roller coasters?
- Love them! I'm an adrenaline junkie!
- I get nauseous just thinking about it...
- They're pretty fun
- I don't care for them, they're too scary
Where do you run when disaster strikes?
- The roof
- Behind metal bars, or something sturdy
- Jump in the car and speed away ASAP
- To the bathroom and lock the door
The folks on the radio are urging everyone to stay indoors and let the police handle everything. You...
- Do what they say!
- Don't trust them at all. What can police do against a Sharknado?
- I don't even have an emergency radio...
- Tune in to different stations to figure out exactly where the sharks are
Boo! Are you easily spooked?
- Nope. I'm tough as nails.
- Yes. Eek!
- No. And be careful. I may hurt you with my lightning fast reflexes.
You finally know the full situation. There are sharks everywhere. It's dangerous and people are in trouble. What's your course of action?
- Forget everyone else. I hide in my expensive bunker, alone.
- Stick with my best friends and find somewhere to hide
- Engineer a flame-throwing chainsaw and help anyone in need
- Stay behind the person who engineered the flame-throwing chainsaw
What does the trunk of your car look like?
- Empty, just some trash
- A blanket and some spare water
- Water, jumper cables, rope, snacks, you name it
- ...My AAA card is in there, somewhere
Do you have particularly good surfing or swimming skills?
- I can doggy paddle
- Yeah! I'm really in touch with the water
- No... I would just sink
- Yes, I could cross a lake with ease